2nd Annual Mayor Muriel Bowser’s National Maternal and Infant Health Summit took place on September 10th, 2019.
The summit feature discussion about maternal health, infant health, and early education. Panelists discussed opportunities for innovation and positive outcomes at both the national and local level in Washington, DC.
Thank you to all of our panelists, partners and the 2019 planning committee for bringing awareness to maternal and infant health. Interested in continuing the conversation about maternal health in DC?
Check out these resources ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Mom Health DC: Information about Mayor Bowser’s National Maternal and Infant Health Initiative
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MomHealthDC
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/MomHealthDC
- Website: maternalhealthdc.com
Thrive By Five DC: Resources for maternal health & healthy child development from birth to age five in the District of Columbia.
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/thrivebyfiveDC
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thrivebyfivedc
- Website: https://thrivebyfive.dc.gov